Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bikram Yoga 30 Day Challenge

I remember reading once that it takes 30 days to create a new habit. This span of time is when your mind and body adapts this new stimulus and later on eventually gets used to it and thus becomes a habit.

In the coming July I am seeking to create this new habit and even more make it as a challenge. Our local bikram yoga studio will be having its 30 day challenge where in a student would have to finish 30 bikram classes of yoga in 30 days.

I've always had the fantasy of doing this challenge when I first heard of it but never really had the time to do so. But now I think is just the right moment for me to do this. After taking what I may call as a brief hiatus from a square life of training purely for triathlon, this would be a very welcoming challenge to see how else I can push myself.



I can already feel that this July will be on for the books as I will be juggling the 30 day challenge, my commitment to training in my triathlon discipline, a day job, and also a social life with my girl friend. It will be quite an effort not only for me but also the people around me whom I think will have my back for this one.

Anyways I am planning to do a day to day log if you will for this whole challenge and well lets see, how things come about. Til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment